4 months ago
Private Client Fee Earner OR Will Writer
This well-established, local firm based in Surrey are currently seeking a Private Client Fee Earner or Will Writer to join their busy and profitable team, proactively continuing to develop the growing department.
You'll be taking comprehensive Will instructions and as well as drafting simple and complex Wills. You will also be helping, when needed, with the full range of Private Client matters and will be able to contribute to the mentoring and technical advice required by their clients and other team members.
The types of Private Client Matters the firm deal with are:
* Wills and Trusts
* Powers of Attorney
* Estate and Tax Planning
* Will Aid
* Court of Protection
Duties may include:
* Independently managing own varied caseload of simple and complex wills
* Responsibility for providing high quality, timely, professional advice on mainly Wills alongside Probate and Estate administration, Inheritance Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection Work and Trusts.
* Promoting a compassionate and sensitive disposition and client experience when dealing with the elderly or incapacitated.
* Proactively networking and marketing within the team to generate new business and reputation.
* Attending clients in their own environment as required.
* Responsibility for mentoring and assisting more junior team members.
* Maintaining good billings records within the team.
A competitive package will be available to the right candidate.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close