Private Client Fee Earner
A fantastic opportunity has recently arisen for a Private Client Fee Earner to join one of Warwickshire's leading law firms.
My client is seeking a highly motivated Private Client Fee Earner to join their highly regarded Private Client department to deal with a varied and challenging caseload. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress with their career in a relaxed, professional environment with the chance to earn highly competitive salary with bonuses. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that has achieved year on year progression and truly value progressing their employees from within.
Skills and responsibilities;
- Have at least 1 years experience in Private Client.
- Be either a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive, Fee Earner
- Have experience dealing with Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and all Estate Planning matters
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Be passionate about Private Client matters
- Highly motivated individual
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent work ethic
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Warwickshire firm that are looking to expand their Private Client department which offers genuine progression opportunities. Don't miss out send me your CV today for immediate consideration!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.