Are you looking to further your career in law? Are you keen to develop and progress in a prestigious organisation?
NewLaw is a leading personal injury law firm and is part of the £527m Redde plc group. NewLaw is ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for three areas; Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Private Client services.
Our fresh approach to managing personal injury claims has made us a major force in the sector since we were first established in 2004. Our teams of specialists provide a service that 95% of our clients would recommend.
Working in the High Net Worth team of our Private Client department in Cardiff, Case Manager’s run their own case load of Wills, LPA’s, Estate Planning work, Lifetime Trusts (to include personal injury trusts) and Probate cases with supervision as appropriate.
The core aspects of the role include:
· Developing work from an existing client base;
· Being pro-active in assisting with the progression of cases;
· Driving high levels of performance, balanced with full adherence to processes and regulations working independently and as part of a team;
· Being able to demonstrate knowledge of private client work; and
· Delivering an exceptional service to each client when taking instructions from clients and providing advice either face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
We are seeking talented people who take pride in their work. To succeed you will have:
· A Law Degree and/or Legal Practice Certificate or CILEX qualification (although consideration will be given to other candidates who have Will writing experience or some knowledge or experience of Estate Planning, LPA and Trusts and Probate);
· A willingness to keep up to date with legal developments;
· Good research skills and be able to demonstrate excellent client care, with good interpersonal and communication skills (written and telephone);
· To be self-motivated with the ability to work to deadlines, key performance indicators and income targets;
· Exceptional communication skills, negotiating skills and written skills; and
· Attention to detail and be highly organised.
In return we offer:
· Competitive salary package which ranges from £24,000 to £40,000pa (plus bonus potential);
· On-going training and professional development;
· Wide ranged opportunities for progression;
· Share save scheme;
· City Centre location, with easy access to all local shops, restaurants and only short walk from Cardiff Queen Street train station;
· A professional, fun, flexible and engaging working environment; and
· Various benefits, ranging from mobile phone discount to vehicle leasing.
If you like what we have to offer and want to hear more, please submit your CV and a covering letter and let us know your salary expectations and when you might be able to start.
We look forward to hearing from you.
NewLaw welcomes all applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender) or other irrelevant factor.