4 months ago
Private Client Administrator / Tax Assistant
Full Time, Part Time
Our client portfolio ranges across the private client spectrum and it will be your role to assist the fee earners with assessing the clients assets & liabilities and in particular tax payments due on death.
We are seeking a team player, who is also confident and capable in working independently.
required qualifications, skills and experience.
* To provide administration duties in relation to tax and probate
* Accurate with figures
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Good Tax knowledge
* Good IT skills, especially Excel
* Flexible approach
* Travel between different offices will be required
* Prepare tax returns
* Prepare estate accounts
* Complete Inland Revenue Forms in relation to inheritance tax
* Capital Gains Tax calculations
* Assisting with telephone calls/queries as required
* Six monthly Trust Audit
* Completion of Office of the Public Guardian annual reports
The successful candidate will enjoy a busy hands-on support role. You will be a conscientious, proactive and a thorough team player who takes pride in delivering quality work.
Salary will be competitive and dependent on experience, and the firm offers a benefits package, as well as realistic opportunities for development and progression. Apply now for immediate consideration with your CV and cover letter.