9 months ago
Introduction to Stowe and the PPC role;
Stowe Family Law is the largest specialist family law firm in the UK. Backed by the investment of private equity firm Livingbridge, we have plans for growth within existing offices and have many new office openings planned. As a result of continued success and growth we are looking for an ambitious and highly analytical individual to scale and optimise our PPC activity. This will have a keen focus on managing & optimising our search engine and other paid marketing accounts to drive profitable growth. This is a pivotal role in the marketing team reporting to the Head of Marketing and is ideal for someone wanting to further their career.
What will the PPC manager be responsible for?
Leading our PPC activity to:
* Acquire new clients
* Support new office openings
* Drive qualified visitors to our website
Manage all our PPC & other paid channels to:
* Develop the strategy and plan
* Create and manage campaigns across all channels, including developing a clear structure for PPC campaigns, ad groups and keywords
* Constantly test and learn across all activity to optimise ROI
* Focus on quality score as a key driver of efficiency
* Seek out new and effective ways of driving growth, including trialing new paid performance marketing channels
* Competitor monitoring & analysis, using insights gained to improve business performance
* Ensure activity is consistent with the proposition and messaging
Own the tracking and evaluation of success of all paid performance marketing:
* Own the tracking solution and ensure that we can track, de-dupe and evaluate all conversions
* Forecast and manage the PPC budget, working closely with the Head of Marketing
* Own the reporting of campaigns, across all KPIs, to maximise ROI
* Generate performance insights via the use of analytical tools (mainly Google Analytics)
* Work closely with our designer, Digital Manager and Content Manager to develop quality landing pages
What are we looking for in the right candidate?
We are looking for a personable, driven and commercially aware team player who has a self-starter approach. This position requires someone with a track record of success in digital acquisition marketing. You’ll enjoy building relationships and being part of a performance driven team supplemented with;
* Certification in either Google AdWords and Bing Ads
* Demonstrable experience running successful campaigns which deliver ROI
* Proficient in the use of Google AdWords and Bing Ads and able to use the Google AdWords Editor
* Strong knowledge of A/B testing
* Highly numerate and analytically minded – able to translate analysis into action to boost future performance
* A basic understanding of the use of scripts and business data
* Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager
* Typically looking for a minimum of 2 years` experience managing large scale PPC campaigns - preferably in an "in house" team. Digital agency experience also considered
What can Stowe offer in return?
We are a business who value our staff, offering market leading remuneration packages, training and development, progression opportunities, flexible working hours, family friendly culture, an attractive benefits package (including 25 days holiday, pension, Bupa cashplan healthcare), childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and above all a friendly, team-oriented environment to work in.
If you’re interested in hearing more please apply or call the recruitment team onfor an informal discussion.