Roles – Post Completion Assistants X 3
Salary - £14500 - £16000 PLUS EXCELLENT BONUS AND BENEFITS – (See below)
Location – Central Leeds
Hours – 35 hours - 9-5 – M-F
Our Client & Their Culture:
As a major national conveyancing firm, their strength is providing an exceptional service to both individual clients and introducers of work. Their aim is to build on firm foundations focusing on Best Practice and high levels of Customer Service.
They have won a number of awards in recent years and have built on the ethos of a personalised, customer centred approach delivered by a team of expert property professionals whose reputation is at the forefront of residential conveyancing in the region.
They are committed to expansion.
In addition to expertise, the qualities they look for in expanding their team are flexibility and approachability with a strong emphasis on customer care and teamwork.
They work in a busy, focussed, informal and friendly atmosphere where they share experience and are supportive and helpful to one another. They 100% commit to individual development and encourage career progression and they offer an excellent training facility and competitive salary.
IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THIS GROWTH AND SUCCESS……READ ON……
· Support members of staff & management with post completion files.
· Check documents against the file to ensure accuracy.
· Send Applications to change to register to the Land Registry.
· Send pre-registration deeds and documents to the client on scheduling.
· Dealing with Clients in a professional manner either on the telephone or face to face
· Dealing with registration and scheduling
· Dealing with non-technical post completion post
· Dealing with non-technical queries from fee earners/assistants
· Dealing with monies still left in account following completion of registration formalities
· Dealing with non-technical queries from Land Registry.
· Any other Role the Management feels is appropriate
· Well-presented and professional
· Positive outlook with a focus on giving the best service to both clients & colleagues
· Reliable , understanding and patient.
· Interest on progressing a Legal / Conveyancing career
Specific Job Skills:
· Ability to communicate with all ages
· Attention to detail
· Ability to organise, prioritise and plan appropriately
· Ability to handle volume registration and scheduling
· Ability to work under pressure
· Common sense
· Ability to work extended hours if required
· Must be adept at MS Office 2007 or later, particularly Email, Internet, Word & Excel.
Qualifications: Minimum - 4 GCSE’s Grades A-C – including Maths & English
We value and recognise that high calibre candidates and employees are vital to our business success. After all knowledgeable and happy employees equal happy clients. That’s why when you join you will immediately benefit from the full range of opportunities and perks available including:
33 day's holiday (inc BH)
Private Health Insurance
Flexible working hours
Regular salary reviews
Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week salary
Summer BBQ, Xmas Party
Free Parking for Fee Earners
Dress Down Day once a month with free breakfast sandwich
Travel Loans (Metro card)
Sell back 5 days holiday
This role would suit someone with some legal experience or someone keen to enter the legal profession.
In applying provide a paragraph to ‘sell yourself’ into such a role – NOT TO BE MISSED