Post Completion Assistant
18k Dependant on experience
A well-known law firm based in Bradford is currently seeing an experienced Post Completion Assistant to work within the Conveyancing team.
Experience of working in a Conveyancing environment is essential along with a working knowledge of Proclaim or other case management system to prepare and process letters and forms correctly.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Submitting applications for requisitions
* Submitting registrations to the Land Registry
* Dealing with queries from the Land Registry in relation to registrations
* Sending Title copies to clients and lenders while adhering to specific lender requirements
* Diary management including monitoring key dates
* Closing down completed files
You will need:
* A minimum 12 months experience in a Post Completions role
* The ability to prioritise workloads
* Excellent client care standards
* Proficient mathematical skills
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Richards for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.