22 hours to Apply
Police Station Accredited Representative
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
London, Greater London, England
£25,000 - £30,000
Accredited Police Station Representative
Police Station Crime Representative
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a highly successful and respected legal 500 firm. In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will benefit from:
Main duties & responsibilities
In addition to attending Police Stations, the role will also involve assisting fee earners within the department with all aspects of their work including undertaking research, case administration and document management, analysis of information /evidence, attending meetings with clients and counsel, attending at court appearances and drafting witness statements.
Successful candidates will have: –
- Police Station Accreditation
- A good working knowledge of criminal law and procedure.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to organise work and meet deadlines.
- Good IT skills.
- You will be able to demonstrate the highest standards of client care, quality advice to clients and flexibility in your approach to work.
Suitable candidates may be considered for a training contract after a qualifying period.
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A commitment to training and development
- A hardworking and team orientated culture
- An attractive benefits package
All applications will be acknowledged, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/200************