Plot Sales Conveyancer - Paralegal / Legal Executive – Residential Development – Real Estate
PLOT SALES CONVEYANCER – LEGAL EXECUTIVE OR PARALEGAL – MANCHESTER
Plot Sales Legal Executive or Paralegal – the real estate team of this leading commercial firm is looking for a dedicated fee earner with specific plot sales experience, to join their Manchester team. Applicants should have proven experience of plot sales and be ready to work in a busy any dynamic department.
- Job title: Plot Sales Legal Executive
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Reports to: Head of Residential Development
- Previous Experience: Ideally 18 months or more of proven plot sales experience from a reputable firm.
THE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT TEAM
The team works with the country’s top house builders and housing associations, some involving significant housing generation projects. The residential team and plot sales team works very closely, having developed a vast range of expertise. Plot sales is now quite an involved area of law offering a range of challenges, not-to-mention the added complexities of government initiatives such as ‘help-to-buy’.
This is a busy team and a range of skills are required from excellent time management to proven drafting skills with impeccable levels of attention to details. Fee earners often find themselves working with a range of different parties so the ability to liaise with others and work in a team is crucial. In particular, applicants are required to demonstrate:
· Proven experience within a Plot Sales team;
· Familiarity with relevant documentation – whilst the firm maintains an impressive precedent system, a real ability the apply the knowhow is paramount;
· Ability to work efficiently to deadlines, where required.
With a nationally-regarded team and excellent expertise know-how, this team works with some of the biggest names in development. More importantly, individuals within the team are encouraged to develop and take on as much responsibility as they feel they are capable.