Plot Sales Conveyancer
An urgent need has recently arisen for an experienced Plot Conveyancer in Solihull to join a leading law firm, Top 100 law Firm. This is a truly fantastic opportunity of an experienced Plot Conveyancer to deal with a challenging caseload in a relaxed, personable environment. This position will suit a talented and ambitious Plot Conveyancer looking for a fresh challenge in their career. This role is involves working in a team with a busy and varied caseload acting for national house builders and developers. In addition, there is also the option to have flexible working hours and numerous benefits including pensions and health insurance!
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 1 years experience handling a caseload of Plot Sales files with minimum supervision
- Experience handling files from inception through to completion
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent Client care skills
- Strong academic record
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly ambitious and motivated
- Able to work to deadlines
- Flexible individual
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly dynamic law firm who offer excellent career prospects. Apply now for immediate consideration!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Senior Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.