Plot Sales Conveyancer
Due to recent expansion and an influx of quality value work, a position has become available for a number of experienced Plot Sales Conveyancers to join a highly reputable, award-winning firm in Birmingham.
My client is seeking an experienced Plot Sales Conveyancer who has the ability to handle their own caseload of Plot Sales files from inception through to completion. The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience dealing with a variety of Plot Sales files.
Required Skills and Responsibilities;
- Minimum of 12 months experience handling your own caseload of Plot Sales files from inception through to completion
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Ability succeed working independently and within a team environment
- Possesses outstanding client care skills
- Willing to undertake training in order to progress
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded international law firm who offer genuine progression opportunities for their Plot Sales Conveyancers, Apply now for immediate consideration!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Senior Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.