A well-performing national firm is looking for a Plot Conveyancer to join their team in Leicester.
As a plot conveyancer in the team, you will manage a caseload of plot sales matters for national developers. The client base is stable and well-established, meaning you will have access to a strong source of work.
Your work will include:
- Checking title documents to the development land and preparing the site for plot sales
- Drafting letters and contract packs
- Liaising directly with other parties and clients with enquiries
- Providing regular updates to all parties throughout the transaction
- Undertaking searches with Local Authority, Land Registry etc.
- Dealing with all matters of exchange and completion
- Part exchanges
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in plot conveyancing
- You will have experience of managing your own caseloads with minimal supervision
- You will have strong knowledge of new builds
- You will have strong knowledge of conveyancing transactions, including Help to Buy and other Government initiatives
- Salary for this role is between £30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent benefits on offer
- Office attendance is required for the majority of the week but you can work 1 day from home
- Strong scope for career progression
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to ***********@bcllegal.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: