Planning Solicitor | NQ+ | Top 50 National Firm | Leeds
A top 50 national firm with a strong reputation for Planning are seeking to bolster their offering in Leeds with a qualified Planning Solicitor. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working available.
THE FIRM & THE TEAM
- Dynamic and growing national practice
- Recognised as one of the UK's best employers
- Maintain a highly desirable client base
- A quality team with a strong reputation for Planning legal services
- Opportunity to work within a national team and progress your career
Due to a number of large exciting projects in the pipeline, the successful candidate will join a strong team of dedicated Planning lawyers to service a range of high quality private and public sector clients.
You can expect plenty of involvement with the following:
- Major CPO projects
- Strategic residential and new town projects
- DCO's and nationally significant infrastructure projects
- Planning advisory work and infrastructure agreements
- Judicial review challenges
You can expect high levels of client contact as well as abundant opportunities to develop and progress your career in a friendly and supportive environment, working in collaboration with the national practice.
- NQ+ Solicitor with relevant Planning law experience
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player
- Commitment to delivering a high level of client service
- Willing to help support growth for the practice
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Varied and high quality work
- Travel opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.