Planning Solicitor | Market Leading International Firm | NQ-5 PQE | Leeds
A fantastic opportunity for a a junior/ mid-level Planning Solicitor to join an international firm in Leeds City Centre. This role is offered full (or part) time on a permanent basis, with high levels of flexible working.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- International law firm with an excellent reputation in planning work
- The team are extremely busy and delivering well across a national scale
- Supportive team that can offer an excellent option within an international brand
- Firmly ingrained into the local market, servicing circa 25% of the public companies in the region
Supporting senior fee earners in the planning practice, you will assist with all aspects of planning law, including advising clients who are commercial developers, residential and leisure developers, energy and utility companies, local authorities, retailers and football clubs. They advise a range of developers and local authorities on all aspects of proposed developments, including the need for environmental impact assessment, the form and content of applications, negotiations with local authorities and the preparation of associated legal agreements.
The team are regularly instructed on major projects all around the country, including nationally significant infrastructure projects, urban regeneration schemes, mixed-use schemes, commercial, industrial, residential, retail, employment and leisure developments.
- Planning Solicitor (NQ-5 PQE)
- Ideally you will have worked at a national or well known regional firm, however if you are from a small firm or local authority with top academics and the right attitude and drive to step up to a large national firm you are encouraged to apply
- Able to demonstrate an interest in planning work
- Strongest salary in the region with opportunities for progression
- Excellent benefits package to include private medical care, flexible holiday allowances, company pension
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team on really high quality planning work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: