Planning Solicitor, Leeds
Fantastic opportunity for a planning solicitor to join leading international firm in Leeds.
- Renowned international firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for being very family friendly
- Highly invested in client relationships
- Planning solicitor required to join the Real Estate Division in Leeds
- The planning group operates nationally and you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of matters with a range of clients including developers, major retailers, large utility companies, corporate organisations and local authorities
- As part of a small but experienced team in Leeds, you will work closely with the wider real estate team and other offices in the UK
- A solicitor with up to four years' post qualification experience in planning or a strong interest in planning work
- Newly qualified solicitors who are interested in specialising in this area of law will be considered
- Strong academics with at least a 2:1 degree
- Great training record
- A desire to learn and develop commercial awareness
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Top of the market salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Bonus Scheme
- Great firm and team culture
- Supportive of professional development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.