I am currently working with a firm who is one of the leading law firms in the region, who have 5 offices across Essex and Suffolk. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a Planning & Government Solicitor to join their Braintree office on a permanent fulltime basis.
The successful Solicitor will be dealing with a broad spectrum of planning and development related matters from providing strategic advice, S106 Agreement and dealing with contentious planning matters. The team has strong relationships with planning and development professionals across East Anglia and currently acts for 9 Local Planning Authorities, regional developers, land owners and private individuals.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Planning & Government Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in Planning and other Local Government areas of work
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
- Must be able to impart key information in a manner which is easily understood
- Self-motivated, organised with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Proactive thinker.
- Location: Braintree
- Salary Range(DOE): Negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AH202