An international Top 30 law firm in the UK is seeking a Planning Solicitor to join the team in Manchester.
- Well regarded international firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for being very family friendly
- Client base consists of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 businesses and major regional employers
- Planning Solicitor needed to join the Real Estate Division at the offices in Manchester
- The team consists of 4 partners and 4 fee earners and it has further plans for growth
- Opportunity to work on excellent quality and varied matters
- Your work will have a particular focus on projects in housing, regeneration, energy and transport
- Clients will include developers, major retailers, large utility companies, corporate organisations and local authorities
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Planning Solicitor with at least 2 years experience working in town and county planning or local government
- Great training record at a highly reputable firm
- Strong academics
- Ambitious character that is motivated to learn
- Top of the market salary
- Life Assurance x 4 & Income Protection
- Employee pension contribution between 3% and 5%
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.