Our client, a busy Local Authority based in Devon, is seeking an experienced Planning and Highways Lawyer to join their team for an initial three month assignment.
The successful Planning Lawyer will be required to carry out the following duties;
* Drafting a variety of documents, including Section 106 Agreements and Unilateral Undertakings (including heads of terms)
* Section 278 and 38 Agreements and notices for breaches of planning, highways and rights of way legislation Regeneration Projects,
* Attendance at Planning Committees
* Drafting Compulsory Works Orders, enforcements notices and breach of conditions notices
* Assisting clients in the drafting of planning conditions and documents for public inquiries.
This vacancy has arisen due to an influx of work and therefore you must be available at short notice.
The council will consider full or part time applications and once you are settled into the post, the council will happily offer flexible and remote working. Hourly rate is circa £40 per hour (inside IR35) and this can be discussed upon application.
If this sounds like your ideal next role, please get in touch by sending your CV in the first instance to Bianca Gibbs at Chadwick Nott on / Biancagibbs@chadwicknott.co.uk
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.