PERSONAL INJURY LITIGATION EXECUTIVE(S) with keen interest in their profesional development, sought by an International Claimant Law Firm in CARDIFF. In the current PI landscape, this is truely a superb opportunity!
- Running a mixed caseload of RTA, EL,PL,OL cases both in and out of the MOJ Portal.
- Retaining and running lower value Multi Track value cases.
- Dealing with all aspects of liability and quantum.
- Understand and apply the Civil procedure Rules.
- Run cases gto trial where appropriate.
- TEAM TARGETS.
You will work within a small team with close supervision from a supportive and encouraging Manager. Training is offered and the Firm is a keen supporter of the CILEX route to qualification.
- You will be an LPC Graduate.
- Ideally you will have some previous experience of running a PI caseload (whether MOJ or NON MOJ, RTA or EL/PL).
- You will be enthusiastic about your professional development and enjoy a challenge!
- You will enjoy working within a supportive team and working towards achieveing a Team Target.
- You will deliver client service excellent.
The Firm has an excellent, supportive culture, a 35 hour working week and a fantastic benefits package. If you would like to discuss this opportunity please get in touch!