Personal Injury Solicitor / Legal Executive , Leeds
Well known insurer seeking an experienced RTA and EL/PL litigator (claimant) to join the team in Leeds.
- Full time, permanent
- Assess prospects of the claim succeeding on liability and quantum
- Issuing Court proceedings
- Negotiating settlement
- Liaise with counsel and deal with any necessary costs statements
- Supporting the wider team with technical/complex matters
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- You will be confident handling litigated claimant EL/PL and RTA claims in fast track and multi track matters, with a focus on EL/PL (essential)
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will possess strong client care skills
- You will possess excellent analytical and time management skills
There is a 30 minute in depth technical questioning section as part of this interview process. In order to be suitable for this position you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent technical knowledge.
- Competitive dependent on your level of experience up to £43,000
- Highly competitive Pension scheme (9%)
- Strong holiday entitlement at 25 days plus Bank Holidays increasing to 28 days with service
- Private medical insurance
- Host of additional benefits and perks that you can tailor to suit you to include friend and family discounts
- Good work life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.