Personal Injury Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive, Sheffield
-Tier 1 Legal 500 defendant personal injury firm with a particular expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, especially defending insurance and liability claims
- International firm with offices around the world
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Opportunity for a 2-6 year's experienced personal injury Chartered Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal to join the team in Sheffield
- You will be dealing with defendant EL, PL personal injury work
- You will be working on insurer claims from clients such as supply chain fleets, retail companies and self insured companies.
- You will be a Chartered Legal Executive or Solicitor with 2-6 year's experience in personal injury
- You will have knowledge of the pre-action protocol
- You will have experience in employers and public liability litigation work
- Applications from those with claimant experience is welcome.
- Defendant experience is desirable
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and collaborative team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.