8 months ago
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
A multiservice Law Firm is currently hiring, they are now looking for a Personal Injury Solicitor to join their ever growing and successful Firm on a full-term basis. The Firm is offering an experienced Solicitor the opportunity to use their expertise and progress their career within the Personal Injury Legal Sector.
The successful Personal Injury Solicitor must have 2 – 4 years PQE, with experience in Insurance, Litigation and Personal Injury. The Solicitor will be handling a range of Personal Injury matters from inception through to completion; as well as using the Firm’s case management system to run their caseload and assisting senior members of the team with more complex matters. They are to be confident, energetic and enthusiastic, as this role requires the individual to be organised and pay attention to detail; demonstrating a Client-focused approach, with excellent communication skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have 2 – 4 years PQE
• Experience in Insurance, Litigation, Personal Injury and Public Sector
• Manage caseload from inception to completion
• Assist senior members of the team with complex matters
• Needs to be organised and pay attention to detail
• Demonstrate a client-focused approach
• Need to be confident, energetic and enthusiastic
• Location: Leeds
• Salary Range (DOE): £25,000 - £35,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Date: 18/04/2018
• Reference: NT18
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?