Personal Injury Solicitor or Litigator, EL/PL Litigation Team, Cheshire
- Boutique firm with a relaxed and friendly environment
- Good source of work from closely-related businesses
- Offers a good work/life balance and manageable caseloads
- Located in Cheshire - Good transport links via M56
- Personal Injury Solicitor or Litigator in the EL/PL Litigation Team
- Based at office in Cheshire (South of the Wirral)
- To work side-by-side with Partner who handles EL/PL cases
- To handle a mixed caseload of pre and post-litigation EL/PL cases
- Cases will mainly be fast track with some multi track files
- Run cases from inception to settlement or trial
- At least 2 years experience as a Personal Injury Solicitor or Litigator
- Strong EL/PL experience
- Excellent litigation experience
- Can use own initiative when it comes to issuing proceedings
- Good understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Competitive salary up to £35,000
- Excellent bonus scheme, potential earnings up to £1500 per quarter
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays + Christmas Break
- Holidays increase after 2 years of service
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.