My client based in Manchester City Centre are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their Personal Injury Department.
If you are looking to progress with your legal career and are currently working in administration or PI field then I would be keen to hear from you.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as time recording, scanning incoming post and scanning and collating storing medical records
- Assistance with boxing, storage, archiving, time sheets, court issuing, post, photocopying, faxing and general admin duties
- Preparation of indexes and bundles
- Routine telephone and personal attendances upon clients
- Maintenance of central diary and fee earner diary systems
- Assisting with the billing processing
- Communicate with clients of the department in a professional and courteous manner
If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch for a confidential discussion or drop me an email.