Personal Injury Paralegal, Wakefield
· Niche personal injury firm with specific expertise in accidents involving a vehicle or on a motorcycle
· Supportive and innovative environment
· Established and growing team
· Responsible for a caseload of RTA Non-Litigated claims
· Drafting schedules of special damages
· Assessing suitable awards for compensation for pain, suffering and loss of amenity, and other general damages
· Identifying litigation opportunities where appropriate
· Experience in managing own caseload of RTA Personal Injury claims from inception through to settlement
· Ability to deal with cases of complexity, causation arguments, and denials of liability with minimal supervision
· Ability to work with a task based case management system and provide exceptional customer service whilst managing their expectations
· Competitive remuneration package to include:
· Life assurance, holiday allowance and a highly competitive bonus
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.