Personal Injury Paralegal, Wakefield
· Highly recognised law firm
· Leading and innovative
· Supportive and expanding team which has grown from strength to strength
· Responsible for a caseload of RTA MOJ Portal claims, from inception through to settlement
· Ability to deal with causation arguments and denials of liability with minimal supervision
· Assess liability and quantum to include reviewing medical reports and researching and obtaining relevant case law
· Experience dealing with MOJ Portal RTA claims
· Sound knowledge of the MOJ process
· Ability to proactively progress claims and committed to progressing your career within personal injury
· Flexible working arrangements
· Excellent work/life balance
· Free parking
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.