Personal Injury Paralegal, Wakefield
· Leading investor in technology and paperless
· Highly supportive team offering specialist advice
· Client focussed
· You will be taking over an existing litigated caseload of RTA Fast Track Litigated claims
· Daily duties will include assessing liability and quantum, in order to negotiate with third parties, whilst identifying litigation opportunities
· Drafting pleadings, court documents, adhere to court directions, disclosure, witness statements, schedules of special damages and instructions to counsel
· Essential to have experience managing RTA Litigated caseload, from inception through to settlement
· Sound knowledge of the CPR, JC Guidelines and litigation processes
· Beneficial to be a qualified solicitor or CILEx; consideration will be given to those who have experience handling a ligated caseload
· Competitive remuneration package
· Clear opportunities to progress
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.