8 months ago
£16000 - £22000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Paralegal Jobs
I am currently recruiting for a well-established, multi service law firm for their office in West Yorkshire. As part of their continued development and expansion of their Personal Injury team, they now seek a Paralegal to join their growing team.
Ideally, the Personal Injury Paralegal will have at least 4 year’s relevant experience on litigated and non-litigated case files. Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate experience handling third party and motor claims. This is fast paced environment where the candidate must be able to handle a high caseload, training and support will be provided. Therefore the Paralegal will be able to utilise a Case Management system and generate their own correspondences and documents. This is great opportunity for candidates who have a genuine interest in motor claims and are looking to progress their career.
Required Skills & Experience
• You will have a minimum of 4 year's experience within Personal Injury
• You have the ability to handle motor claims from start to finish, with minimal supervision
• You will be able to generate your own correspondence/documents
• You will be able to manage your own workload as well as work in a team
• Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £22,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT17
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.