3 months ago
We are looking for experienced Solicitors to join our Personal Injury & Reparation practice running your own caseload which will include cases involving insured and uninsured losses, normally including personal injury.
Solicitors should have up to 4 years PQE and must have experience of litigation, with specific experience of dealing with Personal Injury.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
* Experience of all aspects of road traffic claims
* High level of numeracy skills
* Excellent I.T. and organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with clients
* Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines under pressure
* Ability to use initiative
* Attention to detail and accuracy
You will work for one of the largest, most progressive and innovative law firms in Scotland, a business which has been named Law Firm of the Year eight times in the past 10 years and which has grown impressively in both turnover and headcount over the same period.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career over a period which will bring exciting challenges and opportunities for everyone involved.
To apply please send a CV and current salary details to Kirsty Hunter, HR Manager