I am currently seeking an experienced Personal Injury Legal Secretary to join a leading national firm at their head office in Bolton. This is a multi citied firm stretching across England and Wales who provide friendly, professional advice in the manner a traditional high street law firm would, blended with a 21st Century approach.
The role is initially on a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave with the option to extend to permanent thereafter.
The position involves:
* Providing full secretarial assistance to a Partner
* Audio typing but ability to work under instruction an advantage
* Arranging appointments and meetings, diary management
* Telephone contact with clients and outside agencies
* Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
* Knowledge of Case Management system ProClaim
* Data base work
The hours are standard 9-5pm Monday- Friday, 1 hour lunch. Holidays would be 25 per year (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays.
My client is looking to provide a salary up to £18,000 to the right candidate.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply below or contact Claire on email@example.com or