Personal Injury Legal Advisor
£20,000 - £27,000
An fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Advisor to join a well established firm within the Personal Injury department on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will run a caseload of Personal Injury cases and will provide an excellent service.
- Processing of litigated fast track claims
- Processing of criminal compensation injuries claims
- Using a case management system for producing correspondence
- Ensuring that matters are dealt with maintaining high standards of quality and service from instruction to completion
- Assistance may be provided to solicitors by way of specific tasks on multi-track cases
- Experience in using the Ministry of Justice Portal would also be beneficial.
This role will ideally suit an individual with previous experience as a Legal Advisor/paralegal/junior fee earner within the Personal Injury field
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.