CALLING ALL DEFENDANT PERSONAL INJURY LEGAL ADVISORS!!
Are you looking for your dream litigation role at a market leading law firm in a vibrant central Liverpool location?
Salary - £28,000 - £35,000
You will be managing a caseload of Defendant personal injury claims, including RTA claims, and pursuing Part 20 claims on behalf of clients when appropriate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* You will have a good working knowledge of the CPR and be able to apply it
* You will be building solid working relationships with clients
* You will need to keep your insurer clients updated and informed as to the progress of any claims
* You will need to discuss offers with the relevant parties
* You will ensure that you maximise savings for insurer clients, settlements and profitability of each claim
Experience & Knowledge
* Solicitor, CILEX qualified or file handler with at least 2 years' experience in the personal injury field
* A track record of running a successful litigated caseload within a personal injury environment
* Excellent client care and analytical skills
* The ability to build up a rapport by using effective communication with all external agencies
* IT skills with a sound working knowledge of a case management system
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
Medicash (after 1 months service), Flexible Working (dependant on the role requirements), Tunnel tag (Liverpool to Wirral commuters), Discounted Costco membership, 10 year service award, Pension Scheme, Death in Service, Free Fruit on Monday's, Subsidised social events, Free tea and coffee. Also on offer is Car Valeting, Dry Cleaning and Alternative therapies at reduced rates.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact James Hutchinson at Interlink Recruitment for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.