Personal Injury Lawyer, Wakefield
· Experts in its field
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· Supportive and friendly team
· Supporting an Associate/ Lead Claims Handler/ Solicitor on a small Multi-Track caseload, dealing with most vulnerable clients
· Acting as a key point of contact for the clients, experts and counsel
· Regular communication and face to face meetings with the clients
· Obtaining instructions and meetings with a variety of different experts
· Drafting pleadings, court forms, witness statements, schedules of loss and instructions to Counsel
· Opportunity to manage your own small caseload.
· Reporting cases, preparing articles and testimonials to support APIL, Headway, and SIA
· Grade C qualified solicitor or Fellow of CILEx, or have equivalent experience in a similar Personal Injury role
· Essential to have prior experience assisting with or managing a caseload of Multi Track Personal Injury cases
· Beneficial to have experience dealing with brain, spinal and multi fracture injuries
· Clear progression path
· Competitive salary to include bonus
· Flexible working arrangements
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.