Personal Injury Fee Earner - EL/PL & ID
Salary Dependant on experience
My Client is a well-known and award winning practice with offices throughout the West Yorkshire area, they Law Society and Lexcel accredited. They are a multi-disciplined firm with an established place in the market. They currently have an opportunity for an experienced personal injury fee earner.
Responsible for dealing with EL/PL personal injury claims as well as a small amount of Industrial Disease cases and building working relationships with clients and external third parties. Working with colleagues to develop a strong team ethic and deliver exceptional client service to those involved in personal injury claims
* Effectively and efficiently manage a caseload of Personal Injury files (EL/PL & ID) from outset to trial.
* Maintain an awareness of changes in legislation, practice and procedure.
* Plan your workload to anticipate and balance priorities.
* Provide an excellent level of client care.
* Ensure that all clients on all occasions are treated with courtesy and dealt with expeditiously
You will have a minimum of 3 years experience of running a litigated caseload or dealing with the Portal, experience of high value/complex fast track cases would be desirable. You will have excellent organisation and communication skills as well as IT skills. A knowledge of case management skills will also be of distinct advantage.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.