Personal Injury - Fee Earner - West Midlands - Top 50 Law Firm
The Complex Injury department of a highly regarded defendant law firm is currently seeking Personal Injury Fee Earners (Solicitors/ Chartered Legal Executive, NQ's) to join them due to the growth of their Casualty & Motor team.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with Complex Personal Injury claims assisting Lead Fee earners with a mixed caseload of Employers Liability (EL), Public Liability (PL) and Road Traffic Accident (RTA) high value multi track cases consisting typically of claims in excess of £500k.
To progress through to interview stage, the firm are seeking individuals that have knowledge of dealing with litigated personal injury claims from either a defendant or claimant background.
* Assisting a lead fee earner in dealing with a mixed caseload of EL/PL & RTA non-delegated high value multi track cases - Claims typically in excess of £500k
* Progress each file from the receipt of papers from the Insurer to claims resolution dealing with aspects of quantum and liability
* Qualified solicitor, NQ, current trainee about to qualify or proven experience is essential
* Positive, confident and enthusiastic
* Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent client care skills
* Ability to prioritise work, keep to deadlines and work under pressure
* A strong knowledge of relevant insurance principles
* Market Leading Salaries
* Upto 25 Days Holiday
* Flexible Working - 2 Days Home Working, Flexible Working Hours
* Family Cover Private Medical Insurance
* Many more...
Please contact Stephen Hunt for more information/ firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply now for immediate consideration!
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.