Associate - Personal Injury (12-MONTH FTC)
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Due to growth, an award winning law firm require an Associate for their Personal Injury multi-track team on a 12-month contract in their Bristol office.
The successful Personal Injury Associate will be responsible for running a caseload of complex multi track personal injury claims including RTA, Occupiers liability, Employers liability and Public liability claims.
Main tasks include:
- Reviewing cases upon transfer and assessing the prospects of the claim succeeding;
- Obtaining evidence to address complex issues;
- Submitting files for closure when appropriate, if for example, there is no prospect of success;
- Apply for more details
- Experience of handling your own caseload in a team environment consisting of non-litigated and litigated Claimant personal injury cases;
- Demonstrable experience of handling Employers liability, Occupiers liability, Public liability and RTA cases
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.