4 months ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
About Eversheds Sutherland:
You might think that the firm is all about its lawyers. True, they have a crucial role to play. But Eversheds is very much a team effort. Half the people who work here are in our global operations team. They make the difference in terms of enabling our lawyers to deliver excellence, ensuring we have the right people working here, promoting our expertise, developing the right systems and driving the process of innovation you would expect to find in a 21st century
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
The main focus of this role is to provide high level assistance to the Head of HR UK and Head of HR Operations, Reward and Performance.
• Provision of full administrative support
• Highly proactive and responsive diary management
• Coordinating travel
• Management of emails/correspondence
• Proactive management of manager’s workload
• Organising and planning internal and external meetings and seminars, to include coordinating agendas and papers
• Preparation of presentations
• Managing and keeping project plans and trackers up to date with the ability to manage communications
• Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
• Organising business trips and events
• Preparation of Partner review documents
• Monthly reports, ISO reports, headcount reports etc.
• Administration whilst assisting / supporting other team members
• Co-ordination of internal reports, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
Skills and experience:
You will be an experienced Personal Assistant, confident in providing high level assistance at senior level and stakeholder management.
• Demonstrates a wide range of skills, including excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Anticipates what is needed and takes appropriate action
• Understands which course of action or option would be most appropriate in a given situation
• Demonstrates confidence in own ability
• Demonstrates flexibility and ability to use initiative
• Injects energy into the team
• Develops good working relationships with key interfaces
At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post. We are an LGBT inclusive employer and are Stonewall Corporate Champions
Eversheds Sutherland endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Eversheds operates within a preferred supplier list.