Pensions Solicitor, Sheffield
A great opportunity for a 1-10 PQE Pensions Solicitor to join the Sheffield office.
-Ranked as a Top 10 Global Law Firm
- Winner of numerous awards including Law Firm of the Year 2018 at the British Legal Awards
- Legal 500 Tier 1 Ranking and ranked in the top 5 amongst London firms
- One of the largest and most highly regarded specialists pensions teams in the UK
- You will be par of a top tier ranked Chambers and Legal 500 Pensions Team
- Team comprises of 14 partners and 37 Fee Earners
- You will have the opportunity to advise both trustees and employers on a broad range of matters including defined benefits and defined contribution pension schemes, group pensions, master trusts, insurance products, longevity products and other structures.
- You will also have the opportunity to work on litigation
- Training will be provided by the Team.
- You will be a 1-10PQE Pensions Solicitor
- Work well as part of a Team
- You will be able to demonstrate an interest in, and enthusiasm for, the pensions market
- Gained excellent relevant experienced from a recognised pensions team.
- Strong academics
- Demonstrate an ambition to succeed with a commitment to client relationship management and business development.
- competitive salary and benefits package
- Collaborative and friendly team
- In-depth training by experts in the market.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.