Pensions Senior Associate/Legal Director - Birmingham
This is a great chance for a Pensions Senior Associate/Legal Director to join a well-known and highly respected national firm in Birmingham. You will be joining a friendly team of experienced lawyers in an environment which provides support, opportunities for progression and development.
They're looking for an individual with a minimum of 7PQE in pension law who has excellent technical skills and the ability to provide clear and concise advice. You should have the ability to work independently and collaboratively, with a flexible and proactive approach to work.
- UK top 100 national law firm
- Operates across both public sector and private sector - with clients across healthcare, construction, energy, financial services, local & central government, housing, education
- On the Times 'Best Law Firms 2023'
- Regularly wins and is shortlisted for industry awards
- Strong focus on relationship-building, both within and outside the firm
- The Employment & Pensions team is a market leader in health, social care and local government sectors, and developing as a strong player in its more emerging private sector markets
- Work with the pensions team nationally to support further growth
- Deal with all aspects of pension provision across public and private sector clients
- Work on novel & complex pension law issues across both contentious and non-contentious matters
- Develop in-depth specialist expertise in particular types of pensions work, if desired
- Work includes supporting pension scheme investments, pensions transactional support for other teams, supporting lenders around pensions risks, defending ombudsman complaints, hostile claims against third parties and non-hostile high court proceedings
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, a supportive and collegiate working environment, an excellent benefits package and the chance to work alongside some of the best legal minds in the industry. Flexible / hybrid working is on offer as well as part time options.
If you are an experienced pension solicitor looking for a rewarding and challenging role, please apply now.
Send your CV to Donna Jones at BCL Legal if you'd like to find out more. **********@bcllegal.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: