Patent Litigation Partner
G2 Legal Limited
An fantastic opportunity has presented itself within one of the UK's leading, international intellectual property teams for a Partner to join the firm. The focus of this role will be on Patent Litigation matters, working on High Court and multi jurisdictional cases across life science and technology. With this role being at a senior level, experience in leading teams and being able to win new business is key to this position.
Whilst my client will welcome a following of clients, they are open minded and willing to discuss some flexibility on this matter.
If you have a strong understanding and experience in the focus area's of this role, and you are keen to develop your own team, then this could be an ideal opportunity for you. Requirements:
- Extensive experience in the English High Court (including Patents Court) and Court of Appeal
- Extensive experience of strategic multinational litigation in multiple jurisdictions, including at the EPO
- A strong background in business development, demonstrating the ability to win new business
- Extensive experience working on patent litigation cases across life science and technology
- Knowledge and experience on all aspects of a drug life cycle
- A background and ability to lead and run a team
- Excellent academics. A STEM degree will be advantageous
For further information, please do reach out as I will be happy to arrange a discreet, non-pushy conversation to offer further details.