7 months ago
Experienced Private Crime and Fraud Partner/Senior Solicitor sought for a leading law practice in London.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established and client-orientated law firm. Expanding their business crime and fraud team, they are looking for a senior solicitor or partner to handle a wide caseload and show a high level of expertise and drive. The successful candidate will provide quality legal service to clients on all aspects of business crime and fraud in line with the firm’s standard of performance and pricing policies.
• Privately funded criminal matters
• Funding and regulatory matters
• Advising clients and managing their expectations
• Responding to dawn raids
• Pre-charge advice
• Challenging search warrants and restraint orders
• Securing bail
• Preparing defence
• Dealing with the prosecuting authority, counsel, courts and others
• Instructing counsel and experts
• Preparing for and managing the complex trial and managing post-trial and file closure procedures
• Providing support where necessary to the team when required
• Driving the firm forward in its growth and development plans
• Applications are encouraged from solicitors, barristers and partners with a minimum of five years’ PQE
• Solid knowledge in private crime and fraud law is essential
• Holding a clean practising certificate from the SRA is required
• Having a network of contacts or following is crucial
• Ideally, you will show strong analytical and decision-making skills
• A commercial, pragmatic and proactive approach
• Strives for high standards in your work at all times
Our client is a traditional firm with a modern approach which provides a comprehensive range of top-tier services to both national and international individuals and businesses in London and beyond.
With a reputation for providing excellent and tailored services to suit individual client needs, the firm has acquired a loyal client following and numerous accreditations including Legal 200 and 500 rankings and the Lexcel quality mark.
Constantly growing, they have acquired and retained a team of expert and professional lawyers and support staff who pride themselves on meeting and exceeding client expectations consistently.
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Pension scheme
• Career progression opportunities
• Childcare vouchers
• Life and medical cover
Partner/Senior Solicitor – Private Crime and Fraud
For further details of this Private Crime and Fraud Partner/Senior Solicitor vacancy, please contact Chris quoting reference CE03789641.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details
27 days ago
only 17 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close