3 months ago
Talented and ambitious Commercial Real Estate Partner with following sought by a leading Legal 200 law firm in Manchester.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced solicitor to join a vibrant and fast-expanding team. Our client is a multi-accredited law practice with several offices established across the country. The successful candidate will possess a vast knowledge in commercial property law and will be able to provide not only first-class client care, but also support and coaching to junior solicitors.
• Secured lending
• Property acquisitions and disposals
• Expert advice relating to large regeneration schemes
• Working with development agencies
• Participating in the growth and development of the team
• Supervising and coaching junior lawyers
• Facilitating communication and knowledge sharing
• Helping to shape the future of the practice
• Applications are encouraged from experienced commercial real estate solicitors and partners with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE
• A following of clients to bring to the practice is crucial
• Having excellent technical skills with a broad range of expertise is essential
• Proven networking and business development experience will be advantageous
• Complying with information security and all firm policies and procedures will be required
Our client is a leading Legal 200 practice with a network of offices across the country. Possessing a string of awards and accreditations, they have an excellent reputation for advising on a wide range of legal matters. Staffed by a team of specialist lawyers who offer city-level expertise and client care without the commute or corresponding level of fees, this practice is able to recruit some of the field’s brightest talent.
• Excellent opportunities for career progression
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday allowance
• Private healthcare
• Bonus scheme
• Personal pension
• Season ticket loan
Partner – Commercial Real Estate
For further details of this Commercial Real Estate Partner vacancy, please contact Ricardo quoting reference RD03809161.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close