A PARTNER level opportunity has arisen within this leading BUSINESS RISK AND REGULATORY DISPUTES team based in BRISTOL. There is flexibilty to be based in either the LONDON or EXETER OFFICES. You will be experiened at defending corporate clients against substantial prosecutions brought by the HSE.
- You will be an established Partner with a strong client following.
- Strong business networker, able to attract clients and build solid relationships.
- Provide excellent advice to corporate clients.
- You will have a proven track record in providing advice, and in defending organisations in their dealings with regulatory bodies and government agencies which could include:
- The HSE
- The Environment Agency
- Local Authorities
- Food Standards Agency
- Trading Standards
- Gangmasters Licensing Authority
- Planning authorities
- Advertising Standards Authority.
- Solid commercial judgment.
- Ambitious to progress.
- A strong business leader.
For further information or a confidential discussion please do contact us.