6 months ago
Criminal Duty Solicitor required on a part-time basis for a well-established practice in Enfield.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Crime Duty Solicitor to join a highly regarded and Lexcel accredited practice in London. The successful candidate will mostly cover Hertfordshire, handling a wide range of criminal matters and providing high-quality representation at police stations and Magistrates’ Courts.
• Providing a comprehensive service to Legal Aid and private clients
• Attending police stations both in and outside of office hours
• Providing advice and advocacy in the Magistrates’ Court
• Running police station and Magistrates’ Court files
• Interviewing witnesses and drafting witness statements
• Serious fraud, conspiracy and money laundering
• Murder, manslaughter and assault
• Rape and sexual assault
• Drugs offences
• Burglary and theft
• Anti-social behaviour orders and injunctions
• Driving offences
• Confiscation and restraint
• Applications are encouraged from solicitors on all levels that possess criminal duty status or are in the process of obtaining this accreditation
• The ability to provide first-class client care is essential
• The successful Crime Duty Solicitor will be technically proficient
• The ability to think laterally and approach issues creatively and collaboratively is required
Established more than half a century ago, our client has embraced advances in technology and the law to enable them to act quickly and efficiently. With expert lawyers across a wide range of practice areas they place their client’s needs at the heart of what they do. Having achieved Lexcel accreditation they pride themselves on their commitment to go the extra mile in order to exceed clients expectations.
• Competitive salary
• Career development
Part Time Duty Solicitor - Crime
For further details of this Part Time Crime Duty Solicitor vacancy, please contact Jonathan quoting reference JB03794041.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close