A market leading wealth management practise seeks to employ a Paraplanner to join its operation in the Bradford area. You will work closely with the Financial Advisers by providing technical support in the process of servicing the Clients' Financial Advice needs. You will instinctively provide excellent standards of client service, and conduct detailed research on clients' existing and potential arrangements. After assessing these against the client's financial objectives, you will produce timely and compliant Financial Planning Reports. The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable by the Company.
• Supporting the Advisers by conducting research on products and helping find solutions for medium to high net worth clients and companies.
• Writing Financial Planning Reports that the Advisers present to clients.
• Arranging for plans to be submitted to provider companies.
• Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for the clients to deal with day to day queries.
• Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
• Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations
Your skills and experience will include but not be limited to:-
• Experience working in a "Whole Of Market" Financial Advice firm preferably as a Paraplanner with 2 years experience or more is essential .
• Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times.
• Excellent time management and organisational abilities.
• Outstanding communication skills at all levels.
• Experience of working as part of a team .
• Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change.
• Occasional travel to other offices based in Yorkshire will be required.