5 months ago
With all-round understanding and extensive experience of all aspects of residential development, we act for all of the top 10 housebuilders, in all regions of the UK, and are valued for our inherent technical ability and the incredibly responsive service we provide.
When it comes to residential development, there aren’t many deals that we don’t do. In fact, we even help create some of them. Land promotion is now also a key service that we provide.
Our team has continued to grow at an impressive rate and we’re trusted to work as an in-house team for the majority of our clients.
Clients serviced by our Guildford office range from developers to first time buyers and high net worth individual property investors, including their lenders.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a paralegal to join the RDU team in our Guildford office and assist team members with the full residential conveyancing process for the sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties for private clients.
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will offer:
* Previous residential conveyancing paralegal experience, dealing with conveyancing transactions from instruction to post completion.
* The ability to independently run a full caseload with supervision as required.
* High levels of accuracy.
* The ability to meet deadlines.
* A strong team ethos and can-do attitude.
* Professionalism at all times with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Versatility and a positive approach to supporting other areas of the department as needed.