6 days ago
The successful applicants will support our senior team of solicitors in all aspects of preparing acquired sites for residential plot sales. This includes negotiating and completing adoption agreements for roads and sewers, negotiating and exchanging agreements for the management of the common areas of estates, preparing title packs, dealing with numerous Land Registry issues and many other weird and wonderful tasks that arise when preparing and selling complex development sites to residential purchasers.
Key Skills & Experience
Personality fit is going to be absolutely critical for this role and our successful candidate will be a very personable, bright and confident individual who has excellent administration skills. He/she will also demonstrate the following attributes:
* able to prioritise workload effectively
* excellent client service skills
* energy, commitment and self-motivation, an outgoing disposition and “can do” attitude
* ability to work well as part of a team
* strong interpersonal skills and confident manner allowing you to relate to people at all levels
* ability to work effectively under pressure
You will have your own workload, be able to work with minimal supervision, manage your own time, self-type and develop and maintain client relationships.