3 months ago
Paralegal - Networks - Nottingham
Geldards LLP is a leading regional law firm with offices in Cardiff, Derby, Nottingham and London. We are currently recruiting for a paralegal to join our Networks Team within our Nottingham Office.
This role will be based within a niche, exciting area of practise, where you will be working with a large national client. The working hours for this role are 35 hours per week, 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
* To deal with own caseload by processing conveyancing procedures related to client matters using the Case Management System (if any) with guidance from Team Manager and other colleagues, through to completion.
* To be a point of contact for clients and their External Service Providers by telephone, email and personal contact.
* To deal courteously and promptly with any instructions or queries arising.
* To prepare any relevant legal documentation relating to the transaction.
* Be prepared to gain an understanding of client specific structures and working practices.
* Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the grade and post.
What you will need:
* Law Degree
* Always work in a cross functional manner as is necessary to meet the Company goals.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to manage large caseload and to work under pressure
* High attention to detail
* Strong team player
* Experience of case management system is desirable
* Ability to use initiative and be self-motivated
* Ability to project a professional image and to deal confidently with clients
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 4.25% pension scheme contribution. This position will be a good opportunity for an individual looking to kick start and develop their law career within a niche area.