Paralegal - Motor Recoveries - Salary dependent on experience
A Paralegal is required for a top tier defendent law firm based in Birmingham.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join a top tier law firm based in Birmingham. My client is a Legal 500 law firm with outstanding presence nationally and global footprint.
Due to rapid growth they are looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their Motor Recoveries Team.
The role would suit a Paralegal with a minimum of 12 months experience of working on high volume caseloads and looking for the next challenge in their career.
- Handle a varied caseload of motor recover claims including pre and post litigation.
- Supporting more experienced lawyers in the team on more complex or larger costs cases.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients, demonstrating a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience.
- Assume responsibility for quality control and benchmark compliance on own caseload, including accuracy and timeliness of management reporting and information.
- A Law degree or equivalent.
- Confident negotiator and communicator, who can communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written form
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Excel and Word. Previous knowledge or experience of a case management system would be an advantage but is not essential
- Willingness to follow a process driven system, working within set parameters.
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision
- Able to demonstrate strong team working skills and that they are a flexible and self-motivated team player
Contact Stephen Hunt to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy board for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.