5 months ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
About Eversheds Sutherland:
Eversheds Sutherland’s dedicated financial services team has unrivalled experience of advising investment funds in the UK. It is widely recognised as one of the leading advisers in the sector, acting on behalf of more UCITS funds in the UK than any other law firm, with over 30% of this market. Our International Funds Net (IFN or FundsNet) service provides subscribers with a single solution to their fund registration and distribution needs while our International Regulatory Net (RegNet) service coordinates regulatory advice globally to enable clients to comply with their obligations.
The role involves being a co-ordinator for the FundsNet and RegNet services. This involves coordinating the fund registrations and ongoing requirements; coordinating regulatory advice; speaking to clients; foreign lawyers; translators and other service providers on a regular basis and coordinating submissions; drafting standard letters; preparing regulatory forms; reviewing and amending fund documentation and dealing with ad hoc client queries.
It also involves operating and maintaining an extranet website for our FundsNet and RegNet clients.
Reporting to the head of the fund registration service and the head of financial services, you will work closely with other fee earners and accounts.
• being the day-to-day contact for clients, foreign lawyers, translators and other service providers
• coordinating submissions by clients, foreign lawyers and translators
• making submissions with local and foreign regulators
• reviewing and amending fund documentation for accuracy
• drafting standard letters, preparing forms and checklists to various parties
• maintaining status reports and tools
• assisting with preparing estimates, invoices and billing narratives and maintaining billing records
• conducting regular relationship meetings with key clients
• creating and maintaining new sites on the FundsNet / RegNet website; administering access.
Skills and experience:
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
• an interest in the job and a “can do” attitude
• excellent customer service skills
• excellent project management skills
• an eye for detail, strong organisational skills and able to take responsibility for own workload
• confidence in dealing with telephone enquiries
• excellent written and spoken communication skills
• good IT skills
• must be a team player, willing to help out wherever needed.